| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charlo, Nb in August is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 104.6mm (4.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 15:00 long with an average length of 14:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Charlo, Nb August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Charlo, Nb, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Charlo, Nb:
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 155.7 kms (96.7 miles) WNW
- Bagotville, Qc, Canada - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) W
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 177 kms (110 miles) SW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) S
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 234.9 kms (145.9 miles) S
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 344.5 kms (214.1 miles) S
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) N
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 163 kms (101.3 miles) ENE
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) SE
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 340.4 kms (211.6 miles) E
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 127.1 kms (79 miles) SSE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) SE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) SE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 310.5 kms (192.9 miles) SE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) SSE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) S